Throughout numerous industries and workplaces in Cape May County, New Jersey, the provision of clean, healthy air is essential. The protection of employee health is a major concern as well as the protection of a company‘s bottom line. The success of one without the other simply will not do. When you use the right kind of industrial filtration and ventilation system, you cause a ripple effect of sorts. Positive action in the workplace, when it all falls into place, leads to positive things happening for an overall corporation. Ideally, both liability exposure and utility costs are reduced. Turn to Clean Air Company for the industrial air cleaners and dust collectors you need for a safer and healthier workplace.
About Cape May County, New Jersey
New Jersey’s southernmost county, Cape May County, is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the east and south and by the Delaware Bay to the west. Every year, numerous vacationers are attracted to its 30 miles of beaches. The population can exceed 750,000 during the summer months when tourism is at its peak. Clearly, the biggest industry in the county is tourism, making the largest employment categories hospitality and leisure. Officially, however, approximately 93,555 individuals make up the county’s true population. Other contributions to the economy in the area consist of wineries, distilleries, breweries, farming, and – in keeping with the coastal location – fishing.
Our Filtration and Ventilation Products
- Air Cleaners in Cape May County, NJ: We have been providing air cleaners since 1976. Our equipment specialists look at each application individually and consider your pattern design, filter configuration, construction type, and more.
- Dust Collectors in Cape May County, NJ: Contaminates are generated during the manufacturing process in numerous industries. Fortunately, with one of our industrial dust collection systems, you can better protect your employees by removing those contaminates.
- Mist Collectors in Cape May County, NJ: Both a health risk to employees and a liability to businesses, in certain industries, aerosol or mist is present in the atmosphere. To determine the best method of removal for your application, we can evaluate your setting and make an appropriate determination.
- Extraction Arms in Cape May County, NJ: There are numerous benefits to point source capture provision. Included in those benefits are things like the fact that it’s user-friendly, it has a low purchase cost, and it effectively contains contaminates.
- Downdraft Tables in Cape May County, NJ: There’s no shortage of types and sizes where downdraft tables are concerned. Certain downdraft tables can be customized thanks to features that allow us to better fit the needs of your process.
- Fans and Controllers in Cape May County, NJ: With equipment that offers quiet, energy efficient operation, Clean Air Company is a leading provider of high-performance fans.
- Vehicle Exhaust Removal Systems in Cape May County, NJ: Fleet maintenance systems and emergency services in the New York/New Jersey area are assisted daily by our exhaust removal systems which are instrumental in reducing atmospheric carcinogens.
- Ductwork Components Cape May County, NJ: Your industry has specific needs – Clean Air Company can assist in designing and fabricating exactly the system you require.
Get Clean Air Company Filtration and Ventilation Systems in Cape May County, NJ Today
For decades, we have been providing the New York/New Jersey area with premier ventilation and dust collection systems. Request a free on-site survey for your Cape May County business. Our certified industrial ventilation design specialist can determine exactly what is lacking in your system, figure out a solution, and help you achieve cleaner air.
If you would like to learn more about Clean Air Company’s scope of services in Cape May County, New Jersey, do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-738-0911 or send an email to email@example.com. You may also fill out our online inquiry form.