Why consider us for your dust collector? Because we don’t have to fit a square peg in a round hole. We offer many types of dust collectors, not just one brand that may not fit your application. Depending on the dust whether it be wood, pharmaceutical, metal, plastic, welding, combustible or non-combustible, we can assist in the selection based on your needs. Your dust collection system is selected and designed in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance system. Nobody else can offer you that!
Collectors come in many shapes, sizes, filter configurations and product specific applications. Selecting a collector is based on many variables beginning with an evaluation of the type of dust to be collected.
Clean Air Company offers a complete line of dust collectors from various manufacturers, each having a minimum of 20 years industry experience.
We take into consideration many factors when selecting a collector. Energy savings, long term cost analysis, code compliance, quality control, filter type and configuration and maintenance are all important. Have an indoor air quality specialist provide you with a free site survey and analysis.
- NFPA Compliant Options . Heavy Duty 11 gauge seamed welded construction
- Filtration Efficiency Options. Customizable duct inlet configurations
- Easy filter access highly efficient reverse jet pulse self-cleaning
- Catwalks & ladders. Powder coated finish with custom paint options
- Safety after filters, system control and monitoring technology
- Modular design. Vertical or horizontal filter configurations